Chilli Chocolate Strawberries
1. In a heat proof-mixing bowl, add the chocolate, cream and butter.
2. Place the bowl over a smaller pot of simmering water, be sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl.
3. Stir until chocolate is melted.
4. Stir in the Original Hot Diggidy Dog sauce and mix until it is evenly integrated.
5. Dip each strawberry into the chocolate allowing the excess to drip back in the bowl.
6. Place each chilli-chocolate strawberry on a parchment or baking paper.
7. Once the chocolate has cooled, allow to chill for 30 minutes.
Nutrition per serving (USDA % daily values)